No matter how tight your time frame, you have time to plan a writing celebration.
This course helps you create a meaningful and manageable plan for a formal writing celebration.
What You'll Learn
- Celebration messages to anchor your celebration
The three components to a genuine celebration --
- A process for planning a meaningful writing celebration
What You'll Get
- 5 video lessons (each around 5 minutes)
- A printable PDF of the Celebration Messages
- A Response Sheet for primary grades
- A Comment Sheet for upper grades
- A list of Interview Questions for Writers to use as a reflection
- A template to guide you in planning a formal celebration
Also includes excerpts from my book, Celebrating Writers (Stenhouse, 2012).
In FAST GUIDE TO FORMAL CELEBRATIONS, you will have a formal writing celebration planned in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi there! I'm Ruth Ayres. Teaching young writers can be manageable and enjoyable. I write a lot about teaching writers, but at my core I love teaching most. That's why I made this online classroom, so educators around the globe can come together to learn and share ideas about teaching young writers. Welcome, brave teacher!