If you teach in a district that is a member of The Lead Learners consortium, register through EventBrite for a coupon code for this course!
Everyone else please register below and take advantage of the INTRO RATE for this course!
Enticing Hard-to-Reach Writers by Ruth Ayres is heart-wrenching story, ground-breaking professional development, and a pull-no-punches call to action. Every educator, including parents, needs this book.
-- Christy Rush-Levine, middle school language arts teacher
What to expect from ENTICING WRITERS BOOK CLUB
- 3 Meetings (self-paced and available after release until you have time)
- Video content that dives into the content of enticing hard-to-reach writers
- Favorite resources for working with hard-to-reach writers -- websites, books, inspirational videos
- An inside look at my writing process
- Rich discussion through the comment stream in each session
- Continued conversation through a private Facebook Group
- Companionship & accountability for reading
Get started now!
This book is more relevant today than ever. Kids are surrounded by sorrow and hard times, but writing can be a daily outlet for them to make sense of their world through words. Ruth’s ideas give us the necessary opportunities to help them find their writer's voice."
Co-Founder and CEO, WriteAbout.com
BOOK CLUB Begins March 2019!
Hi there! I'm Ruth Ayres. Teaching young writers can be manageable and enjoyable. I write a lot about teaching writers, but at my core I love teaching most. That's why I made this online classroom, so educators around the globe can come together to learn and share ideas about teaching young writers. Welcome, brave teacher!